Orthopaedic Trauma Society
Thursday 12th - Friday 13th January 2017
Scarman House, The University of Warwick, Coventry
New for 2016
Following feedback, we are pleased to announce that there will be short research session for free papers. This will be a highly selected, prestigious, opportunity for members and associates to present their research on Orthopaedic Trauma.
A call for submissions has opened, and close for judging in September 2015. Successful entries will be notified by the end of October 2015.
Key areas covered in this year's
· Open fractures. Strategies to improve outcome within trauma networks
· Orthopaedic Trauma Updates from all parts of the UK and Ireland
· Keynote speaker: Charles Court-Brown
· Fracture Forum
· Debate: ‘Early weight bearing of lower limb fractures’
· Future research ideas – ‘Dragon’s Den’ format
· MTC 22 and pelvic / acetabular sessions
· Industry symposia - latest trauma technologies
This meeting has been awarded 9 CPD points.